Get New Posts in Your Email!Enter Email Address Here
The Latest Dithering
- DISTRICTDIVA.COM HAS MOVED!
- Ash Wednesday and the Beauty in Burnt Things
- What to Do When Someone Says “No” to Forgiveness and Reconciliation
- Who Comforts the Comforter? How to Encourage Yourself
- With 30 Comes Acceptance: 10 Truths I’m Okay with Now
- Here’s Why You Need to Watch ‘Beyond the Lights’ on Netflix TONIGHT
- Cynthia Erivo’s “Fly Before You Fall” Is What the Voice of God Sounds Like
- When Does Your Black Life Matter?
- Good Friday, Hindsight and the Privilege of Waiting
- Who Said Love Has to be Hard?
Been Blessed? Be a Blessing! Donate to The Dithering
Cloud of Dithering6 Months No Dating Pledge Aliya S. King Bitch is the New Black Black Weblog Awards Christ D.C. Dating Dining with a Diva faith family fear forgiveness freedom God grace Helena Andrews Hope Jesus Kindness Life Love marriage Michelle Obama Murder New York Obama Passion Patience prayer President Obama purpose racism relationships self-love sex Shonda Rhimes Single spiritual crisis The Diva Take Over The Love Dare The Politics of Friendship The Prototype Trust validation White House